Online Trainings and Training Opportunities
The OIG offers online, virtual, and in-person trainings. Be sure to check back with us as we will be updating this page regularly with relevant training. To discuss training opportunities with the OIG Non-Federal Audit Team, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update on Auditing Requirements for School Title IV Programs and HEERF Grants, presented at the 2022 FSA Training Conference
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund CARES, CRRSAA, & ARP, presented at the 2021 FSA Training Conference
- Foreign Schools Audit Guide Update, presented at the 2021 FSA Training Conference
- Proprietary School HEERF Audit Guide, 2021 webinar presentation slides
The following general resources are available to assist auditors that perform non-Federal audits:
- Fraud Reporting Requirements for Federal Program Participants and Auditors
- Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency
- System for Award Management
Contact the OIG Non-Federal Audit Team
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding non-federal audits, please email email@example.com, or contact one of the individuals below.